- All Eyes on FAANG Stocks Ahead of Earnings; JPMorgan Says ‘Buy’on October 29, 2020 at 2:55 pm
Between the ongoing corona crisis and the upcoming elections, the markets are plagued by uncertainty – the one thing that really gets investors worried. Uncertainty puts a cloud over the market’s likely course, making it difficult to find the stocks that […]
- An Intrinsic Calculation For Herc Holdings Inc. (NYSE:HRI) Suggests It's 28% Undervaluedon October 29, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Does the October share price for Herc Holdings Inc. (NYSE:HRI) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
- Exxon Mobil's fading star: no longer the biggest U.S. energy companyon October 29, 2020 at 2:47 pm
It has been an ignominious year for Exxon. Exxon cut employees and project spending, but has stuck by plans to continue paying a dividend that costs nearly $15 billion per year. Exxon currently has a massive dividend yield of 10%, in large part due to the […]
- Should You Take Comfort From Insider Transactions At Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (NYSE:HP)?on October 29, 2020 at 2:35 pm
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. Unfortunately, there are...
- Boeing Brings Bond Sale on Heels of Downgrade to Junk’s Edgeon October 29, 2020 at 2:05 pm
(Bloomberg) -- Boeing Co. is selling new bonds to help repay nearly $3 billion of debt, announcing the sale just minutes after a downgrade to the company’s credit rating.The planemaker is issuing unsecured notes in four parts, according to a filing Thursday […]
- Earnings Tell The Story For Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENPH) As Its Stock Soars 27%on October 29, 2020 at 1:54 pm
Enphase Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENPH) shares have continued their recent momentum with a 27% gain in the last month...
- Shell Raises Dividend as Profit Beats Expectationson October 29, 2020 at 1:40 pm
(Bloomberg) -- Royal Dutch Shell Plc tried to lift itself out of the deepest share-slump in a quarter-century, promising more cash for shareholders even as its business is buffeted by climate change and the coronavirus pandemic.While the pledge of an annual […]
- Earnings Beat: Merck & Co., Inc. Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Updating Their Modelson October 29, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK) just released its quarterly report and things are looking bullish. It was overall a...
- 3M Company Just Beat Earnings Expectations: Here's What Analysts Think Will Happen Nexton October 29, 2020 at 1:03 pm
Shareholders might have noticed that 3M Company (NYSE:MMM) filed its third-quarter result this time last week. The...
- Analysts' Revenue Estimates For Bridge Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:BDGE) Are Surging Higheron October 29, 2020 at 12:53 pm
Celebrations may be in order for Bridge Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:BDGE) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
- Jerry Falwell Jr. is suing Liberty University after his forced resignation over sex scandalon October 29, 2020 at 2:02 pm
The former president was ousted earlier this year and now hints he was victim of political retribution.
- Angela Merkel heckled in German parliament after warning against Covid 'lies and disinformation'on October 29, 2020 at 11:59 am
Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, was heckled by opposition MPs during a speech to parliament on Thursday when she took aim at groups spreading "lies and disinformation" as the country continues to battle coronavirus. The speech – which took place the […]
- Australia's extreme lockdown brought coronavirus cases in its epicenter to zero. It may also have prevented a third wave.on October 29, 2020 at 11:53 am
For 111 days, Melbourne residents were only allowed to leave their homes for essential purposes like exercising or grocery shopping.
- Tony Chung: Hong Kong activist detained near US embassy chargedon October 29, 2020 at 11:22 am
Tony Chung was detained as he reportedly planned to claim asylum at the US consulate.
- Karabakh city hit by heaviest shelling in month of fighting: officialon October 29, 2020 at 11:06 am
Azerbaijan on Thursday launched its heaviest missile strikes in a month of fighting on the largest city in its Armenian-populated breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh, separatist officials said.
- A mutated coronavirus strain causes most new COVID-19 infections in Europe and was spread within the continent by tourists, scientists sayon October 29, 2020 at 10:46 am
The coronavirus variant, known as 20A.EU1, has been identified in 12 European countries as well as in Hong Kong and New Zealand, scientists said.
- China's Communist party leadership says to promote Taiwan's reunification with mainland: Xinhuaon October 29, 2020 at 10:35 am
- Lindsey Graham, you're on your ownon October 29, 2020 at 9:55 am
There have been few high-profile Republican politicians more publicly and slavishly devoted to President Trump over the last few years than Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). Words like "toady" and "lapdog" have frequently been used to describe the senator's […]
- Nice attack: France raises alert status to 'terror attack emergency' after three stabbed to death - latest updateson October 29, 2020 at 8:37 am
A woman has been decapitated, and two others have been killed, during a knife attack inside the Notre Dame Basilica church in the French city of Nice. The mayor of Nice, Christian Estrosi, tweeted that the incident is a "terrorist" attack. Here's what we know […]
- Trump rushes struggling GOP senator at rally: 'You got one minute, they don't want to hear this'on October 29, 2020 at 8:24 am
President hurried Arizona Senator Martha McSally before calling up three politicians from other states - plus Nigel Farage - to address the crowd