- Pelosi: Stimulus deal possible by the end of the dayon October 20, 2020 at 5:03 pm
Nancy Pelosi says she's optimistic American's will receive a stimulus deal by the end of the day. Yahoo Finance's On The Move panel weigh in.
- Were Hedge Funds Right About Crowding Into Twilio Inc. (TWLO)?on October 20, 2020 at 5:02 pm
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge […]
- Analysts Press the ‘Buy’ Button on These 3 Under-the-Radar Stockson October 20, 2020 at 4:59 pm
We’ve talked a lot about the economic downturn of this past spring and summer, and that’s a real story. The sequel, of course, is the remarkably fast recovery we’ve been experiencing, as first the stock market and then the general economy began bouncing […]
- 'Shark Tank' star Kevin O'Leary: Joe Biden will be a 'benign' president who won't hurry to hike taxeson October 20, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Business mogul and 'Shark Tank' star Kevin O'Leary weighs on what a change in the White would mean for businesses.
- Were Hedge Funds Right About Souring On Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)?on October 20, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Micron Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MU) was in 84 hedge funds’ portfolios at the end of the second quarter of 2020. The all time high for this statistics is 94. MU investors should pay attention to a decrease in activity from the world’s largest hedge funds […]
- Were Hedge Funds Early Betting On Wells Fargo & Company (WFC)?on October 20, 2020 at 4:46 pm
Keeping this in mind let’s see whether Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) represents a good buying opportunity at the moment. Let’s quickly check the hedge fund interest towards the company. Hedge fund firms constantly search out bright intellectuals […]
- Coronavirus update: U.S. braces for third wave; Moderna manages vaccine expectationson October 20, 2020 at 4:15 pm
The U.S. is careening into a third wave of COVID-19 with daily case counts already reaching summer highs.
- Were Hedge Funds Right About Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK)?on October 20, 2020 at 4:04 pm
Is Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) a good place to invest some of your money right now? We can gain invaluable insight to help us answer that question by studying the investment trends of top investors, who employ world-class Ivy League graduates, who are given […]
- Is Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) Popular Amongst Institutions?on October 20, 2020 at 4:02 pm
Every investor in Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Institutions often...
- Warren Buffett wants you to refinance your mortgage — here's whyon October 20, 2020 at 3:58 pm
The 90-year-old billionaire is taking advantage of low interest rates. You should, too.
- Unmasked man in Washington grocery store speaks out after video goes viralon October 20, 2020 at 5:39 pm
In the viral video, an employee confronts Scott, who said his medical condition prevents him from wearing a mask.
- Judge orders speedy release of Ghislaine Maxwell transcriptson October 20, 2020 at 5:28 pm
- Watch the US Navy stealth destroyer Zumwalt fire off a missile for the first timeon October 20, 2020 at 4:10 pm
USS Zumwalt went years without a working combat system, but now the Navy is starting to put its weapons to the test.
- 86% of Air Force pilots are white men. Here’s why this needs to change.on October 20, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Pursuing equality in the military requires attracting the most capable people from all races and walks of life, says Air Force Maj. Gen. Ed Thomas.
- Taliban conflict: Afghan fears rise as US ends its longest waron October 20, 2020 at 3:39 pm
As part of our coverage of the US election and the world, the BBC's Lyse Doucet reports from Afghanistan.
- As White House eyes 'herd immunity,' Sweden's no-mask approach is failing to contain COVID-19on October 20, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Early on in the pandemic, Sweden was slammed for being reckless, refusing the lockdowns adopted by its Scandinavian neighbors and keeping most everything open. But with the ascendancy of President Trump's coronavirus adviser, Dr. Scott Atlas, herd immunity is […]
- How to watch the Orionids meteor shower this weekon October 20, 2020 at 2:48 pm
The Orionid meteor shower — one of two showers every year caused by Halley's Comet's return to the inner atmosphere — is peaking this week. Here's the best way to see it.
- Singapore Airlines is launching the new world's longest flight that will see flyers spending almost 19 hours on a plane nonstopon October 20, 2020 at 2:41 pm
Singapore Airlines is known for its ultra-long-haul flights with this latest addition securing the top spot on the list of the world's longest flights.
- Anti-Trump group targets Rubio with $450,000 ad buy in Florida on Supreme Courton October 20, 2020 at 2:02 pm
Republican senators against the nomination of a Supreme Court justice during an election year but support Amy Coney Barrett’s appointment are a target.
- Electoral college explained: how Biden faces an uphill battle in the US electionon October 20, 2020 at 1:42 pm
Trump won the presidency in 2016 despite Clinton receiving almost 3m more votes, all because of the electoral college. How does the system work? Who elects the US president?When Americans cast their ballots for the US president, they are actually voting for a […]