Employment Positions Available!
Here are a couple of positions currently available at Money Radio 1510. To submit a resume, please email email@example.com.
TRAFFIC & BILLING DIRECTOR
CRC Broadcasting Company in Phoenix, AZ has a full-time opening for a Traffic Director.
This is your chance to join a successful, independently owned radio station in the Phoenix area. You will be involved in managing commercial inventory, reconciling logs for three stations, assisting the staff when needed and working closely with our Sales and Production Departments. Light reception duties will be included in this position.
• Typical work schedule would be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
• Daily reconciliation of previous, aired days logs for all station completed in a timely manner for billing purposes and to clear up any discrepancies from what was expected to air to what actually aired.
• Maintain filing system of completed reconciliation documents.
• Send out daily pre-airing times and daily/weekly verified times as required.
• Send out billing statements and invoices at the beginning of each month.
• Assigns media numbers and process copy details to the production department.
• Maintain rapport with sales executives and management to assist with inventory and revenue reporting.
• Call on delinquent clients when necessary for payment.
• Assist with front desk duties, including greeting clients and answering light phones.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Radio Traffic or similar traffic software, is detail oriented, able to handle project deadlines, and able to work independently or as a team in a constantly flexible environment.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRC Broadcasting Co., Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Money Radio 1510 (KFNN-AM) seeks a motivated, experienced Sales Account Executive who can generate significant new radio advertising business in the Phoenix Metro area.
We will consider applicants who can demonstrate success in the development of new business. Prior broadcast sales experience will move you up the list of candidates. We offer a professional, challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and we encourage our employees to grow professionally with us.
- Coordinate and plan daily sales calls in the Phoenix Metro area;
- Manage and maintain client accounts that you represent;
- Write copy and coordinate production of ad copy as required;
- Follow station/company policies for processing, invoicing, and calculation of sales;
- Achieve revenue and sales goals;
- Collect on local accounts on a monthly basis;
- Conceive and execute written proposals;
Skills / Requirements – Four or more years' experience in an outside sales environment.
- We prefer someone with a college degree but will consider all experienced applicants.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a direct sales environment preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a work environment with varying levels of activity- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Confidentiality required
- Business attire
Full-Time (40-hours per week)
Monthly draw against commission.